(408) 827-3078 X4
TeenForce is an innovative social enterprise or non-profit, that seeks to ensure that disadvantaged youth are engaged in career-sufficient employment by the age of 24. We have a particular emphasis on helping current and former foster youth with successful transition to self-sustaining adulthood. Using a private sector approach patterned after the for-profit staffing industry, TeenForce achieves better outcomes for youth at a vastly reduced cost to taxpayers. We are currently only working with clients and companies in Santa Clara and Southern San Mateo Counties. Our program is open to any youth ages 14-24. We extend the age range for 24 for current and former foster youth.
|Job Title: Road Service Technician/ Car Door Lockouts Gilroy /MH / Hollister area
This is a long term position, please don't apply if you are only looking for something short term.
Locksmith and roadside assistant company who serves the South County and surrounding areas. Company has opportunity for advancements and provides all necessary training needed for job! Very customer service oriented and is looking for trustworthy and reliable employees.
You will provide emergency on call road side assistance to include car door unlocking, jump starts, fuel delivery and some tire changes. These roadsides are primarily homes , parking lots and local side streets not freeways or major roads
There is primary need for an individual to be available from 6am or 7am - 2pm or 3pm several days a week.
This is an ideal position for a college student looking for extra income!
We provide all tools after you complete a successful safety and roadside training.
Pay is on a Commission/ Piece Work basis for each job performed and fuel expenses are reimbursed. Pay varies based on task but on avg. a technician is paid $12-20 per completed job which takes all of 5-20 minutes.
Bonus pay for late night calls which are long distance >20 miles
Ability to stay at home or in area and only need to be able to drive to client when called during scheduled shifts.
Estimated earnings range from $400-600-/week depending on call hours
Education, Experience, Skills
- Live in the immediate Gilroy / San Martin /Morgan Hill area. San Juan may be okay
- Have your own vehicle that is in good physical and mechanical condition
- Have your own cell phone and good communication skills
- Have Auto Liability Insurance
- Have a clean driving record and prove it.
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Have no felony convictions, and be able to pass a background test
- Have reasonable mechanical ability - Ability to lift and change a tire
- Be willing to drive MH/ Gilroy/ San Juan B 101 Corridor and to 25/156 Hollister/ Prunedale / Watsonville on occasion
- Be responsible , accountable, courteous and have a professional appearance
- Enjoy helping people and want to work!!
- Knowledge with basic auto mechanic skills such as changing a tire is a plus - but not necessary, all training can be provided as long as person is able to learn skills and do them safely.
- Valid driver's license
Schedule and hours
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs. and move, bend freely
- Must be able to look presentable and professional - Uniform is provided
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
DISCLAIMER: APPLYING TO THIS JOB STILL REQUIRES A TEENFORCE INTERVIEW FIRST, AND THEN IF TEENFORCE THINKS YOU ARE READY FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH THE CLIENT, WE WILL SET THAT UP. WE WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERY PERSON WE SEND ON INTERVIEWS WITH COMPANIES IS WORK-READY, RESPONSIBLE, PROFESSIONAL TEENS AND YOUNG ADULTS.
- There is primary need for an individual to be available for morning and afternoon shifts. 6am - 2pm or 7am - 3pm.
This is an ideal position for a college student going to evening classes.
| phone (408) 827-3078 x4 | fax (408) 402-8360 | Main Office: 17666 Crest Ave. Morgan Hill, CA. 95037